Hey beauts! So my mom told me the other day to go ahead and make a Christmas list for this year so she could start picking things up in advance. And me being my crazy makeup-obsessed self, almost all of my Christmas list is beauty products.... so I decided to share my list with you so that maybe you can get some ideas on things that you want for Christmas or Hanuka or whatever holiday you celebrate around this time of the year(yes, that includes birthdays). This is also kind of my birthday list since my birthday is in January and usually whatever I don't get for Christmas I get for my bday :)
P.S. All of these products are things that I've either done tons of research on to make sure they're great or I've just wanted forever, so like I can almost fully guarantee that these products are all great based on my own research.
DISCLAIMER: I have chosen these products out of my own choice, I'm not affiliated with any companies.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette-50$
- Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic-36$- Includes: That Gal face primer, Boi-ing concealer in two shades, Erase Paste concealer in medium, Lemon-aid color correcting eye primer, eye bright eye brightener, and two duo end concealer brushes
- NARS Love Rite set-55$- Includes: Turkish Delight and Greek Holiday lip glosses, mini Amour/Desire blush duo, and Orgasm Illuminator
- MAC eyeshadows-15$ each- Jest, Cork, Naked Lunch, Expresso, All That Glitters, Amber Lights, and Carbon
- Coastal Scents 12 piece brush set- 18$- Inlcudes: Classic Blush Large Natural, Classic Blush Angel Small Natural, Classic Foundation Small Synthetic, Classic Shadow Medium Synthetic, Classic Blender Doefoot Synthetic, Classic Blender Blender Pointed Natural, Classic Concealer Small Synthetic, Classic Detail Round Synthetic, Classic Detail Pointed Synthetic, Classic Liner Angle Small Synthetic, Classic Angled Liner Synthetic, Classic Lash Brow comb, Leatherine Brush Case
- Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette- 15$- Includes: 15 concealer shades
- Benefit Benetint-29$
- Dior Addict Lip Glow-30$
- Vera Wang Princess Perfume- I don't know the price sorry but if you do know it please leave a comment down below! Thanks!
- Lush Snowfairy Shower Gel- 25$- biggest bottle
- Lush Hello Gorgeous Gift Set- 39$- Includes: Gorgeous Moisturizer, Sakura Bath Bomb, Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, Rub Rub Rub shower scrub, The Comforter Bubble Bar, Vanilla Delite body lotion
- Lush Ocean Salt-22$
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco Eyeliner Set- 60$- Include: 24/7 Eyeliner Pencils in Mushroom, Hustle, Rockstar, Psychedelic Sister, Perversion, LSD, Junkie, and Stash. (ps. If you bought all of these individually, it would be about 160$, with this they're full sized and you get four new shades:))
- Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette-42$-Includes: Lashgasm Mascara, Candle Light Shadow Insurance, and 12 eyeshadows
- Benefit They're Real Mascara- 23$
So that's it for tonight my darlings :) I hope you enjoyed! Sometime this week I'll post about my October Glam bag and around the end of the month I'll try to have an October Favorites up. Love you guys soooo much! xoxo Kayla