- Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes! Mascara- I love this stuff! I've used it all throughout the year, Like seriously even when I try new mascaras I always end up going back to this one. I just love it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion- this is just one of those things that you need in your makeup collection. Its so creamy and black and smooth and it doesn't smudge and uh! go get you some okay?
- Urban Decay Naked Palette- okay I feel like this is in everyones 2012 favorites. It's sooo perfect for everyday use and it flatters everyone. I got this last Christmas and I still use it almost everyday.
- Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection- I love this palette. The colors are all just sooo wearable and so flattering for all eye colors. I feel like if you have either this one or their Natural Eye palette you'll be set for a while.
- EOS lip balms- okay everyone and their brother and their mom and their cats know about these. You pretty much have to of been living under a rock to not know about them. Anyways, go buy em. They're super moisturizing
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle- This is just a great highlighting product. I feel like its nice on most skin tones it may be a little light on darker tones though. Its just a lovely pinky-champagne color with ivory vaining.
- Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack- it's great for a gel liner. Lasts all day with no smudging. My only thing is sometimes I wish it was darker.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara- I love this stuff. I layer it over the tarte one or just on its own and it's just fabulous in every way. I think L'oreal just makes good mascaras!
So these are just some of the things I felt like I kept going back to this past year :) I hope you guys liked this! Comment down below a link to your 2012 Favorites and I will definitely check it out! Thanks xoxo Kayla