Friday, July 20, 2012

This or That Beauty TAG

Okay guys so this is my This or That Beauty TAG. Also I have a twitter so follow me! Its @lovebug2178 and if you follow me, I promise to follow back! Also just saying, I feel like nobody reads my blogs and it honestly makes me feel kind of crappy because I spend a lot of time on the post i make and come up with questions but nobody bothers to reply or comment so yeah. If there actually are people out there who're reading my posts, please comment :) It would just make my day.


Makeup:

Blush or Bronzer?  - Blush
Lip Gloss or Lipstick?  - Lipgloss
Eye Liner or Mascara?  -  Mascara
Foundation or Concealer?  -  concealer
Neutral or Color Eye Shadow?  - Neutrals
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows?  - Pressed
Brushes or Sponges?  -  Brushes

NAILS:
OPI or China Glaze?  -  China Glaze
Long or Short?  -  medium length
Acrylic or Natural?  - Natural
Brights or Darks? - Brights
Flower or No Flower?  -  flower

BODY:
Perfume or Body Spray?  - Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter?  -  Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap?  - Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company?  - Lush

FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants?   -  Jeans
Long Sleeve of Short?  -  Short
Dresses or Skirts?  -  skirts
Stripes or Plaid?  -  Stripes!
Flip Flops or Sandals?  - sandals
Scarves or Hats? - Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? -  Dangly
Necklaces or Bracelets? - Necklaces
Heels or Flats? -  Heels if I could wear them as often as i'd like
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? -  Cowboy boots

Jacket or Hoodie?  -  Hoodie

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?  - Forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister?  - Abercrombie
Saks 5th or Nordstrom?  -  Nordstrom.

HAIR:
Curly or Straight? - Curly
Bun or Ponytail? -  Bun.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? - Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? - Hair Spray
Long or Short? -  Long
Light or Dark? -  Dark
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs? -  full bangs
Up or Down? -  Down



So that's it for today! Hopefully I will have some more stuff. I should be going shopping for school clothes soon so I should be posting a haul for that. And once school starts I'll definitely have more outfit of the day's. I just usually don't do them in the summer since it's usually about the same thing every day. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment