Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Haul: Papaya, Abercrombie, and Payless

Hey  guys, sorry I've been super busy with getting ready for school and other stuff so yea. Also, my friend had her quince and it was gorgeous so this is a shout out to her! Love you, babe!  So yea, let's get started with this haul :) I promise there will be more to come later. Also, tell me if you guys like me doing videos. This lighting was kind of weird in this one, and my  hair was a mess. But I'll definitely do more if that's what you guys wanna see :)




Also, I'm probably not going to be able to post the pictures of the clothes. I just don't have enough time.I'm going to be really busy until school starts so if I do have time, I will, but like don't expect it because it most likely won't happen. Thanks guys! Also, today I will be posting a Picture Day Tips post so keep an eye out for that :) It'll probably be up a little while after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment