Sunday, July 15, 2012

Upcoming Posts and News!

Hey guys, 

     Sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been so busy I've barely had any time to do anything. PLus last week I was in destin (woot woot!) and I had no wifi -___- grr lol. But anyways so since the school is going to be starting soon things will be calming down. So I was thinking, since school is up and we all kind of have to put away out short shorts and tube tops :( I'll starting doing some outfit of the day's, outfits of the weeks, and some school outfit ideas, makeup ideas and tips and stuff like that. Honestly school starting is usually my favorite time of the year, just because you get to do huge amounts of shopping and you get to meet a bunch of new people and all the great sales! 
So anyways, down in the comments below, tell me if you guys would like more stuff like OOTDs and OOTWs and all that fun stuff because I would love doing them, but only if you guys do want to read them. Thanks guys and I hope you're all having a fantastic summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment