- first, all the layers! tights, jackets, scarves, the whole shebang!
- warm pretty colors in everything! the dark reds, warm coppery colors, warm golds, all of those fall colors are just so beautiful and I feel like they flatter everyone!
- bolder makeup. I love how when it turns from summer to fall people move from wearing no makeup to wearing dark, shimmery, sultry colors! And how you can combine a warm wine-colored lip with a dark shimmery gold it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. along with all these new looks comes a billion and one new tutorials to watch on youtube! Go and check them out there are already soooo many!
- cold weather, now i actually have a love hate relationship with the cold. Like, I would take being cold over being sweaty and oily, but also, i hate being cold. Like it makes me sleepy and hungry. is that weird?? I really don't know.
- BOOTS!!!! Ahhhh i love boots. And you really can only wear them in the cold seasons (minus cowboys boots those can be worn year round) Like I've been counting down the days to break out my UGGs, I've been so excited! Also, I've been looking for a pair of wedged, ankle cut, lace up booties. Preferably in the chestnut-dark brown range? If you know where to get some for around 30$ or under please leave a comment below or email me!
- Along with boots comes socks! I really like how sweater socks look under riding boots with a pair of skinny jeans, so cute!
- loose clothes :) along with the cold, people stop wanting to wear like a much "revealing" clothing, like tanktops, short shorts, that kinda stuff. And because it's just so cold, its nice to just be comfortable and cute :)
- Fall fragrances! It's time to being out all you vanilla and caramel scented perfumes, body washes, lotions, shampoos everything! The warm scents fit in perfectly with the new season.
Well that's all for today :) I'll try to post some more within the next couple of weeks :)