So I've been watching a bunch of 7 Deadly Sins tags on youtube and I decided to do one! But please do stay tuned for the last two installments of my "Do You Hear the Bells?!," because I'm certainly not finished with those, i'm just doing this quick post since its been a couple days since I've done one. Also, Happy Easter to those who celebrate it! I hope you had fun eating candy,looking for eggs, and honoring the Lord. I know I did!
1. Greed: What's your most inexpensive beauty products? I'd have to say any and all of my ELF products. They were the first cosmetic company that I really liked and everything was around 1-5$ :)
What's you most expensive product that you love? I'd have to say my Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in perversion, I use it almost everyday and I've been trying to limit myself so I don't use it all. But I really love it because its creamy, lasts all day, and is the blackest eyeliner I've found.
2. Wrath: What product to you most have a love/hate relationship? Totally my liquid eyeliner. I swear, sometimes it has a mind of its own. Just sometimes it's really cooperative and sometimes it takes me an hour to do my eyeliner.
3. Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness? Um, probably my moisturizer...I always put it on at night. But in the mornings...lol. And it's weird because like in my head, I stress it so much. I'm always like "moisturizer is the most important, never forget it" yet i only use it when I really think about it.
4. Pride: What beauty product makes you feel confident? Well, mine a combo. It's my eyeliner and mascara. I feel like when my eyes look big and have long, full, gorgeous lashes I can conquer the world :D
5. Lust: What traits do you find attractive in the opposite sex? Well, I know this sounds kind of shallow, but I defiantly am always on the hunt for a guy with muscles. Like, if I guy has visible abs and can pick me up, he sooo gets extra points. And also I really like bad boys, like, the rush that comes with them. But they have to have a sweet side lol. Oh and nice eyes!! lmao not specific at all right?
6. Gluttony: What are your most delicious products? Um...probably my Lush lip scrubs. The bubblegum one tastes really good!
7. Envy:What beauty product would you most like to receive as a gift? Probably a MAC palette with a bunch of eyeshadows. Its always funny when I watch videos on youtube and the guru pulls out their handy-dandy 15x Mac eyeshadow palette, and I'm like "I want, give me please, I beg" lmao
So that was my 7 Deadly Sins of beauty! Remember to comment and follow I love to hear what you think. Since its pretty late here and I'm supposed to be sleeping, I'm not gonna do a question or quote cuz....well it just takes to much effort lol. But anyways love you guys! Thanks for reading! G'night!