Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Top Ten Products!

Hey Beauts!

So today I decided I'm going to give you guys a list of my top ten, cannot live without, beauty products :) I will include the pros and cons, why I personally like it, and the price. So here we go!!

10. Maybelline Fit Me! Powder- I use this everyday, I seriously couldn't live without this stuff. I'm the color 320 Honey Beige. I love how it goes on with a sheer, but build-able coverage. The color matches perfectly with my skin tone. I find it lasts all day and I only ever have to do touch ups on a really hot day, when I extra oily. I like the packaging its simple, sleek, and black with two openings. One to the actual product, and one under that where it holds a small puff and a mirror. I've had this product for around a year and it's lasted a really long time seeing as I've just hit pan. It costed, i think, around 5-10$

9. Ulta Cheek Color in Fame- This is my go-to natural flush blush. Its a nice dusty rose almost coralish color that looks great on my skin. It goes on smoothly and matte. The pigmentation is wonderful and it lasts all day. The packaging is plain, simple, clear, not all that. But for what I paid(which was nothing because I got it as a free gift from Ulta) its ok. :)


8. Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover- I love this makeup remover!! So much that I picked it over my Yes To Cucumbers facial wipes. Its removes my makeup quickly and effortlessly. The only problem I have with it is that, contrary to its name, it leaves an oily residue on my skin. The first time i thought it was just something wrong with my specific bottle, but it happens now too with my new bottle. So i don't know, but whatever it still gets the job done. Unfortunately I can't tell you the price because my grandma buys it for me and mails it to me so I don't have the brightest idea.

7. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle- I got this product for Christmas and was sooo happy to get it. I use it daily as a highlight for my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow, and sometimes my brow bone. As always, MAC fails to disapoint and I would definitively recommend this to anyone! My only problem is, if you have a heavy hand you will find the problem of it being too shimmery.Other than that, if you use a light hand and blend out the edges, it works perfectly. The price, I'm pretty sure is around 16-20$.

6. Urban Decay Surreal Skin Creamy Concealer in Hallucination- concealer is one if the big things that I cannot leave my house without. I'm always on search for a really good concealer or concealer palette. This one works really really well for me. Its a little bit lighter than my actual skin tone but that works for brightening up my under eyes. It definitely needs to be set with a powder because due to the creamy consistency, I'm afraid it would probably smudge or crease without it. Other than that it works great, lasts most of the day, super cute packaging. I think I got this on sale for around 10 or !5$. Also, tell me: What's your favorite concealer?

5. Urban Decay Primer Potion- This is the Holy Grail of eye shadow primers. If you are one of those sad people out there who doesn't have a primer go out and buy this. It is sooo worth it! Without this stuff, my eye shadow would be all over my face by the end of the day. But where is it instead? In the exact place I put it! I wear it everyday and I love it. A close alternative to it though would by Too Faced Shadow Insurance, sometimes I alternate between the two or even combine them. I got mine in the cheaper, vintage bottle for around 10$ but the squeeze bottle is around 18$ i think.

4. Urban Decay Naked Palette- I got this palette for Christmas also and I am so happy I have it. I love this palette. It has everything you need to do a totally natural look, a pretty brown smoky eye, a dramatic night-out look, everything! My friend's ask me how i keep up with all my makeup when I wear a different look almost every day, and all I tell them is "it's all in one perfect little palette." I literally, like no joke, use this palette everyday. Definately worth the money, which by the way is 50$.

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Perversion- I am definitely an eyeliner girl. Can't live without it. And of course, I'm always looking for the blackest black I can get. This is my go-to eyeliner always, always, always! Its such a true, true black. It applies smoothly and creamy then dries to a powder-ish finish. Its so dark that it looks like a liquid liner, which is great because I love liquid liner but it takes me like twenty minutes longer to apply :)  My only problems are, it goes on so creamily that I use it up pretty quickly. So I've had to force myself to slow down with it and now i only use it on my bottom lash line and use liquid liner on my top. My other problem is, its 18$. That's kind of a lot for an eyeliner but its ok :)

2. L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in 670 Black/Noir- Mascara is another one of those things I feel naked without. And this is totally one of my favorite mascaras. I think the payoff is amazing for a drug store mascara. Its voluminizing, separating, and lengthening. Everything I could ask for in a mascara! I wear this everyday, literally EVERY day, layered with my #1. It was only around 12$ which is a reasonable price for the amazing-ness of this product.

1. Tarte Light's, Camera, Lashes Mascara- oh this stuff...I just...I am in love with it. Like, I would marry it. It makes my eyelashes look long, lush, and healthy. Like, my eyelashes are already long, thick, and lush but with this stuff, I swear, my eyelashes touch my brow bone. It holds a curl all day and keeps me looking awake. I don't know how I was living before without this stuff, I really don't. If you are ever looking for a new, good-quality mascara, I totally, fully, and completely recommend this one!

So those were my can't live without, top ten products!!! I hope I told you guys some useful stuff! Please comment below on your own thoughts! So below, please comment what's one of your can't live without products? I love to here from you guys and I always want your feedback. So please comment and follow :) it would really make my day!

Happiness is the secret to all beauty; there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness. -Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment