Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The DL on DIY's

Hey girls so I've found a new obsession!


DIYS, like I think i'm in love. So I spend my entire day, every day, at home watching my kid brother. I typically don't have anything to do. That was,  until I found a huge mother load of DIY projects and blogs. I love them. So far I've totally redone three old t-shirts, made some room decor, decorated my keys and headphones, and I have a long list of other projects to do to keep me entertained all summer. My favorite place to find projects is Pinterest and another blog called P.S.- I made this... it's such a cute little blog. She posts a picture of her inspiration and then gives you all the instructions on how to make it and its full of pictures so you can see exactly what to do. 

http://psimadethis.com/


So what do you guys think of DIY's? Are you obbsessed with them too? Leave a link below to your favorite spot to get diys from!! xoxo Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment