Monday, August 13, 2012

First Day of School Outfit, Hair and Makeup

Hey guys so today was my first day of school as a freshman. It was lots of fun so I decided to show you guys what I wore and how my hair and makeup was. :)



Okay so the top is from Rue 21 it has lace detailing on the shoulders and back. It came with a skinny crocheted and leather dark brown belt(like a skinny version of the one i'm wearing) but I decided to wear this thicker belt instead. I have on a pair of brown leggins and a pair of heeled short slouchy boots, both are from Rue 21 too. My bag is a medium brown leather bag from Claire's. I curled my hair using conair curlers (the pink ones) , Treseme firm hold mousse, and Big Sexy hairspray. Sadly by the end of the day most of my curls had fallen and were either waves or pin straight again :/ if you have any tips or products that make your hair last all day please leave a comment below. On my eyes if have Urban Decay primer potion, then NYX jumbo eye pencil in cottage cheese. I used the naked palette for eye look. In  the inner corner I have sin, than sidecar all over the lid. I have buck in the crease with a darker matte brown from my Coastal Scents warm palette in my outer corner. I lined my eyes with MAC fluidline in Black track and Maybeline Line Stiletto over it. I curled my lashes and them applied Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! followed by the L'Oreal Extra Collagen Voluminous. On my cheeks I have Benefit's Coralista and on my lips I have a DIY lip tint make out of vaseline and an old blush. 


Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll probably do another outfit of the day tomorrow if I take a picture of what I'm wearing. I already picked it out and it's sooooo cute so I can't wait to share it with you guys! Comment below on how your first day of school went(whenever it was) or what your looking forward to the most in school if you havn't started school yet. Thanks guys!! xoxo Kayla

2 comments: