Thursday, May 31, 2012

DIY Braided Back Tank

Hey girlies! (or guy-ies)
So as it is summer, I spend most of my days at home, super bored. So I was on Pinterest (my second addiction) and I found a DIY for a braided back tank top made out of an old t-shirt. So, I dug up an old t-shirt and started cutting! Its super simple and really cute. I made mine out of a shirt that was origanally an XL while I'm a small. Now it fits perfectly. Please excuse my bra strap lol, I took this pick right after I made it and it was late so I didn't have on my bikini. Anyways, here's the link: aquĆ­: heres how: DIY braided back shirt 


So, do you guys have any favorite DIY's? Leave a link in the comments below! I've found myself really needing stuff to do over the summer and diy's are a great way. Also follow me on pinterest! I have a bunch of different pin boards that are all pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment