Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Skin Care Routine

hey guys!

Sorry its been sooo long since i'm posted, I had two weeks of testing in school and then I left for a class trip the day after and we just got back last night. But anyways, this post is going to be my skincare routine in total detail. I have to do a lot to keep my skin happy, lol. So, I hope you guys enjoy!!

     So every morning I wash my face with LUSH's Fresh Pharmacy face wash. After that, I wipe my face down with Clean and Clear Astringent, applying extra on my problem areas. After that, I apply my moisturizer., which I can't remember the name of at the moment....so if you really would like to know, just leave a comment down below and I'll tell you.

      When I get home from school, I wash my face again with the same face wash. I have to do this step because after a day at school my skin is sometimes pretty oily, and after school I have tumbling so i get all hot and sweaty so I don't want to add on to the oil that's already on my face.

        When I'm get ready for bed, I wash my face with Lush's Angels on Bare Skin. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, though, I combine that with Lush's Coal Face. Also, before I go to bed, I put some vaseline on my eyelashes with a q-tip

         On Saturdays, I have a mini spa day. I wash my face with warm water, the scrub my face with a mixture of sugar and olive oil. After that I wash my face with Fresh Pharmacy to get the oil off my face. Then I apply a cucumber peel-off face mask and let that dry and what not. After that I apply my moisturizer and take a nice long nap.

So that's my skincare routine. Gosh it feels like so much more when I'm actually telling people.

So tell me: Whats the most unusual part of your skin care routine? Do you do something a little weird or abnormal? Like mixing olive oil and sugar and using it as a scrub?  tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment